Our client(s) are looking for talented mortgage professionals to join their team of Mortgage Banking Professionals.
The Branch Manager is responsible to represent our client's company by developing and maintaining relationships primarily with their Community, Realtors and Home Builders. The successful employee will promote our client's competitive mortgage products, services, and programs to his or her network of established real estate offices and home builders as well as their current book of business.
The Branch Manager will maintain minimum standards for production and loan quality as directed by our client(s).
• Will have a proven ability to generate your own business and source your own production.
• Be able to work independently and with your processing as well as underwriting team. Please have a track record of closing purchase money loans in the last 36 months.
• Build relationships with real estate agents and other lead sources in order to generate their own business.
• Generate complete loan applications with corresponding AUS and UW documentation.
• Be responsible to regularly participate in activities that generate "purchase" money mortgage loans, including but not limited to attending closings, open houses, and other lead-generating activities. You will not be micromanaged and will be responsible for your own success while receiving our client company’s support and the ability to use their tools to assist in achieving your success.
• A current NMLS license.
• Attractive Commission Plans that give you the freedom to choose what is best for your family and how you run your business. You will have the ability to create a plan for your financial success.
• Branch Opportunities including P & L branches for the right manager.
• Our client(s) fund and underwrite all Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA in house.
• Award-winning Culture and Technology - Including Ellie Mae and Optimal Blue
• In-house Underwriting & Closing, Post-Closing, Scenario Desk and IT Support Desk.
• Full-Service HR Department
• Comprehensive Array of Programs, including Non-Qualified Mortgage Programs
• CRM and Company Marketing Support Team
• Individual Loan Officer Websites
• Please note: for experienced Branch Managers who desire great support and to have loans funded as a mortgage banker with no disclosure of YSP. You will have supportive processing and lots of attention to all of your loans. We are looking for loan officers who want an employer who values them and they want to be part of a well-compensated and happy as well as progressive team that is not micro-managed.
• Benefits after 30 to 60 days to include Medical, Dental and Vision, if you so desire…
• Big Bank Size Small Bank Feel. Most all of our clients are mortgage bankers and fund most all products in house.
• This is can be a remote or work from home position with leadership always nearby and a phone call away. Branch offices available as required by law and opportunities to open your own branch exist for the right team or person.
Established Branch Managers(s) who just want to originate loans and close them in a timely manner while not being micromanaged we may have the company for you. If you originate quality loans, our clients can close them for you without the hassles or the drama found at many companies or offices. This job is perfect for the right candidate who is looking for a solution and you simply just want to close loans, our client(s) company has many solutions that we would love to discuss with you which typically include the benefits from working from your home.
As a member of our client(s) team, you gain all the benefits of an established mortgage company without compromising the autonomy to make the right decisions for your customers. All of the companies we represent offer their loan officers access to competitive rates and programs as well as the tools and support they need to complete smooth, reliable and secure mortgage transactions. Their culture is one of passion for exceptional customer service, a commitment to excellence in all aspects of the home loan process and loving what we do. Key in to your potential with our client(s) as your true mortgage lending partner. While others are laying off loan officers are client(s) are seeking loan officers who have can successfully close purchase loans and that have experience in doing so.
Thank you for contacting Serendipity Solutions Northwest, LLC.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns via email, video conference, or a phone call, so don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you as well as working together.
Please, complete the form to connect with us and find your perfect job or candidate.